To be in with a chance of winning one of the copies simply leaving a comment below or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Please note: Unfortunately this competition is only available to UK residents, please accept our apologies if you are outside of the UK.
I use Expression Web as my main editor on my PC for HTML and CSS coding. The interface is clean, intuitive, extremely quick to work with and supports multiple schemas. The particular highlights of Expression Web for myself are the superb FTP manager which allows you to quickly connect to different sites to make edits (very handy for maintaining multiple client websites) and the “Super Preview” which lets you check your website in different web browsers (including multiple versions of Internet Explorer)
If you use a PC to write HTML and CSS code I strongly recommend you download a 60 day trial of Expression Web at http://www.microsoft.com/expression/ and try it out for yourself.
The competition is for one of two licences for the complete Expression Studio 3 suite including all 5 of these elements:
- Expression Web
- Expression Blend™
- Expression Design
- Expression Encoder 3
To be in with a chance of winning one of the answers simply leaving a comment below or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The competition runs until the 30th May 2010
The two winners will be chosen at random by www.wearesocial.net who will send the product to the winner within a week of getting the winners contact details.
Unfortunately this competition is only available to UK residents.
Requirements: PC running on Windows XP & Service Pack 2, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
More Information about Expression Studio
- SketchFlow prototypes are fast, easy and inexpensive to build, making it possible to create, explore and compare multiple ideas before moving forward with a solution. Learn More
- Expression Web makes creating compliant standards-based Web sites faster and easier. With a state-of-the-art design surface that generates clean CSS, you can make design decisions on the fly, knowing that you’re seeing a faithful representation of the final browser-rendered page. Learn More
- Expression Blend™ is the tool for interaction design on the Silverlight and .NET platforms and enables user experience concepts to be delivered with full fidelity, from the initial prototype to the completed project. Learn More
- Expression Design is a professional design tool for creating graphics content that can be used within the authoring applications in Expression Studio: Expression Blend and Expression Web. Learn More
- Expression Encoder 3 provides the power of industry leading encoding, in a simple approachable interface to make it easy to prepare video for use in a variety of ways, including Silverlight on the Web. Learn More
You can download a 60 day trial at http://www.microsoft.com/expression/